to war - Tuesday, March 9th, 2010
Omaha is the big show. We work all year long to be at our best at the NCAA tournament. They only hand out NCAA titles once a year. Time to do it.
Wrestle to win. Attitude wins when it matters the most.
Itâ€™s time to Go For It! Be extraordinary.
Why not u?!? Why not now!?!
“If thou faint in the day of adversity, thy strength is small.” – Proverbs 24:10
Show your strength. Kick some rear end.
You have to attack and keep shooting if you expect to hit your target.
This is not the time to be conservative and hang out. Make it happen.
Check out this awesome song. A PSU alumni in Afghanistan, who works in counter terrorism, sent it Coach Cunningham. What they do every day is where the real pressure is. It’s because of our military that we even have the freedom and opportunity to even have a NCAA tournament. The courage, focus, sacrifice, and commitment that our military displays every day is very inspiring.
I have listened to the video several times today. It is in the video section of my site. It doesnâ€™t get any better than this. The lyrics are at the link below. If this doesn’t get you fired up, check your pulse.
Latest Blog Entries:- Why My Kids Will Wrestle.. - Tuesday, October 30th, 2012
- Perspective - Tuesday, October 16th, 2012
- No to National Duals - Saturday, September 8th, 2012
- Selfish vs. Disciplined - Thursday, June 16th, 2011
- The Fishing is Best Where The Fewest Goâ€ť -Tim Ferriss - Tuesday, February 22nd, 2011
- Mysterious Secrets - Thursday, February 17th, 2011
- Don’t step in the “should!” - Friday, February 11th, 2011
- Optimistic - Monday, February 7th, 2011
- The Three Attitudes - Tuesday, January 11th, 2011
- stroll through the park? - Tuesday, January 4th, 2011
Check Out Doug Seus!
For Strength and Conditioning ideas,
check out CrossFit!