Get it done in PA - Sunday, May 24th, 2009
things are going good. we are working and moving along. we are still putting all the pieces together at penn state. i am really excited about what we can do at penn state and how great it is going to be for the sport to have a consistent power in college wrestling in the East. There are many great programs in the East that is not a slam on those programs. there is no reason we shouldn’t be able to consistently contend and win national championships with the talent coming out of the East every year. Kid’s don’t need to leave the state, the region or the East anymore. Let’s get it done in PA! We will.
Latest Blog Entries:- Our Own Worst Enemy - Friday, February 21st, 2014
- Snow Day and National Duals by Coach Cody Sanderson - Thursday, February 6th, 2014
- Permanent Beta - Friday, January 24th, 2014
- Why My Kids Will Wrestle.. - Tuesday, October 30th, 2012
- Perspective - Tuesday, October 16th, 2012
- No to National Duals - Saturday, September 8th, 2012
- Selfish vs. Disciplined - Thursday, June 16th, 2011
- The Fishing is Best Where The Fewest Goā€¯ -Tim Ferriss - Tuesday, February 22nd, 2011
- Mysterious Secrets - Thursday, February 17th, 2011
- Don’t step in the “should!” - Friday, February 11th, 2011
Check Out Doug Seus!